The City of Graham’s Convenience Station is a trash drop-off station open to all City of Graham residents. It is manned by an attendant during operation hours.
THIS SERVICES EXCLUDE POSSUM KINGDOM AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES.
For more information contact Joel Williams, Convenience Station Manager, at 940.549.6121.
CITIZENS OF GRAHAM MAY DUMP UP TO 6 CUBIC YARDS OF GENERAL REFUSE PER YEAR PER RESIDENCE AT NO CHARGE, WITH WATER BILL SHOWN.
Location: 1421 Ave F
Hours of Operation: M-F 10 am – 5 pm
1st Saturday of the Month 10 am-5 pm
** Patrons must show proof of City residency to be eligible for residential fees, i.e., Graham Water Bill
- If load is mixed with different priced materials, the higher price will be charged for the whole load.
- A cubic yard is 3 ft long X 3 ft wide X 3 ft thick
- City residents are not charged a fee for the disposal of metal appliances, brush, and leaves.
User Fees for City of Graham Residents: (Non-residents will be subject to higher fees)
- $15/cubic yard for General Refuse
- $30/cubic yard forRoofing Materials
- $60/cubic yard for Concrete, Bricks, Rocks
- $5/each Passenger Tires
- $10-50/each Truck Tires – Depends on Size
User Fees for Non-Residents:
- $30/cubic yard for General Refuse
- $60/cubic yard for Roof Materials
$120/cubic yard for Concrete,Bricks, Rocks
- $10/each Passenger Tires
- $20-$100/each for Truck Tires – Depends on Size
Items Not Accepted Include:
- Garbage with organic materials or anything that can draw flies or mice.
- Anything that is explosive, flammable, or combustible