In a continued effort to enhance the life of residents, the City of Graham owns and operates its own public swimming pool. The municipal pool features a water park slide, splash pad and two 2-meter diving boards. It is open to the public Monday through Saturday and allows private parties in the evenings. Swim lessons and Swim Camps are offered every summer.
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Sat: Noon – 5pm
Tue & Thu: 6pm – 8pm
Mon – Thu: 8am – 9am
509 Indiana St.
Under 9 – $1
10 and Over – $2
Families of three or less $75
Families of four or less $95
Families of five or more $105
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
- All pool patrons must be attired in a swimsuit. Cutoffs and other makeshift swimsuits are not permitted. Street clothed parents must be confined to the deck area.
- All pool patrons must pay the full price of admission or have a current City of Graham season pass.
- Pool admission may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- When it is apparent that the individual is physically or mentally unable to care for himself.
- Intoxication or under the influence of drugs.
- Evidence of contagious disease.
- Open wounds or sores.
- Any person whose admittance, in the opinion of the Pool Manager, may be detrimental to pool operations.
- The Pool Manager has the authorization to request anyone to take a shower before entering the pool.
- Abusive or profane language will not be permitted.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, and drugs are not permitted.
- Chewing gum is not permitted.
- Food and beverages must be confined to the deck area.
- Glass bottles or containers are prohibited inside the pool.
- Running, dunking, riding on shoulders, fighting, rough play, pushing, or shoving is not allowed on the deck or in the water.
Pool Rental Information
- You have to live in the City limits of Graham to rent the pool.
- Pool rental applications will not be accepted until after April 1st.
Thirty minutes after the pool closes until 10:30 pm
Parties will be scheduled with 30 minutes between each party.
Private Party Rental Fee:
$75.00/Hr (Max. of two hours)
(additional $1/person with parties over 50)
A check for $50.00 must be presented to the City of Graham at the time the Pool rental is scheduled. The deposit will be returned after the party ONLY if the pool area and the restrooms are clean and there is no damage to the pool area, restrooms, or furniture. Renters will be responsible for damages or cleaning costs in excess of the $50.00 deposit.
For more information on renting the pool, please call 940.549.3324