The City of Graham owns and operates a water treatment plant and distribution system that provides high quality drinking water to the residents of Graham and all of Young County which includes Ft. Belknap Water Supply Corporation, City of Bryson, City of Newcastle, Graham East Water Supply Corporation, and the City of Throckmorton. The City’s water plant is designed to treat 6 million gallons of water each day and is located on the south side of Lake Graham. The Water Department maintains 64.8 miles of waterlines, three storage tanks, and three pump stations.
Water Plant Superintendent: Dennis Fellows
2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
To report water problems during businesses hours, please call 940.549.3322 or 940.549.3323.
After Hour Emergencies: 940.549.1555
Christmas Stroll and Lighted Parade
4H Horsemanship Clinic
View All Events
BULKY WASTE COLLECTION SERVICE (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
YOUR BULKY WASTE WILL BE COLLECTED CURBSIDE ON THE SAME DAY AS YOUR GARBAGE COLLECTION.
Click here Details
POLYCART COLLECTION ROUTES
Map of what day of the week your polycarts will be picked up. You can download a copy or pick one up at Graham City Hall
Click for Details
RECYCLE COLLECTION ROUTES
Map of what day of the week your Recycle Polycarts will be picked up. You can download a copy or pick one up at Graham City Hall.
Click here Details
LATE BILL POLICY EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2015
1. Bills are due on the date shown on the bill, unless adequate proof is provided that the City utilized an improper address for the billing,
2. If the bill is not paid on or before the due date, a 5% penalty shall be applied;
3. If the bill is not paid in full, inclusive of the penalty applied, by the 28th day of the month when payment becomes 30 days past due,the utility will be disconnected.
4. A disconnect fee of $75 dollars will be applied to the bill.
5. To reconnect service the bill shall be paid in full, inclusive of the penalty, the $75 dollar disconnect fee and a $75 re-connect fee.
City Council Meetings
City Council meets every other Thursday.